Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Big Changes : )

So we have been busy the last month. We are getting things organized and set up for the baby since the due date is drawing ever closer.

Nursery is coming together nicely.

Before Loretta helped organized


After Loretta helped organize


With out really trying we now seem to have a blue/green and train theme going on. My dad painted the trains on the wall and stretched the 1970's vintage Marimeko fabric on the frame for a wall hanging.


Belly is getting bigger and the little guy seems to be taking up tap dancing or clogging or kick boxing. He seems to be particularly active when I'm at work and paying attention to the babies I I'm caring for....already jealous of mommy giving attention to other babies?? hmmm

The Christmas belly.

Here's the view from where I stand. ~28 weeks



32 weeks and change. Everyone at work keeps telling me I look like I swallowed a basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment