Those are some of the clearest ultrasound photos I've ever seen!He's obviously handsome, and very clever...look at that thoughtful expression. :)
Hi Chelsea and Aaron,The blog idea is wonderful. Thanks for sharing the address with us. We're looking forward to your future posts.Best wishes,a-z
whoohooooo!how exciting. and i think fava bean is an excellent name.i am sorry i didn't manage to call you back this week. every time i got a free moment, it was after 8 pm in sf, and i didn't want to call too late.xx!! alysha
Wow! That is so cool! I am excited for future posts.
Those are some of the clearest ultrasound photos I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteHe's obviously handsome, and very clever...look at that thoughtful expression. :)
Hi Chelsea and Aaron,
ReplyDeleteThe blog idea is wonderful. Thanks for sharing the address with us. We're looking forward to your future posts.
Best wishes,
a-z
whoohooooo!
ReplyDeletehow exciting. and i think fava bean is an excellent name.
i am sorry i didn't manage to call you back this week. every time i got a free moment, it was after 8 pm in sf, and i didn't want to call too late.
xx!! alysha
Wow! That is so cool! I am excited for future posts.
ReplyDelete